Rob Zombie’s 31 Doom Head is the latest addition of great characters in the horror genre. Horror fans are sure to appreciate the look, humor, dialogue, and killing tactics of Doom Head. Richard Brake does an excellent job bringing Doom Head alive. Not since the Christian Bale’s portrayal of Patrick Bateman has there been such a great number of high quality horror quotes perfectly delivered.
I watched 31 on the big screen at a Fathom Event special screening and posted the review here. Watching Rob Zombie’s 31 that night in the theater one thing was extremely clear. It is without question that Doom Head steals the show in Rob Zombie’s 31.
Doom Head has inspired a t-shirt line by Fright Rags and numerous fan tattoos. Many Rob Zombie fans are demanding a Doom Head movie as the follow-up or prequel to 31.
I reached out to Richard Brake on Twitter and posed the following question: How much of that Doom Head dialogue was in the script vs. improvised on set? Richard responded with the following “You don’t need to improvise when Rob Zombie is the writer. Razor sharp dialogue.”
After watching 31 several times and talking with other fans, I wanted to share my top 12 Rob Zombie’s 31 Doom Head quotes. In no particular order here they are:
1) Victorious warriors win first than go to war. While defeated warriors, they go to war first than seek to win. Which are you?
2) You know what they say, kemosabe, in Hell, everybody loves popcorn.
3) Murder school is now in session.
4) Bitch, when you run a perfect game day after day. It ain’t luck hon it’s skill.
5) Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.
6) I am not here to make you happy. I am not here to brighten your dismal day. And I am certainly not here to elicit an amused response. I am here to end your miserable fucking life.
7) Take that stinking ass and hit the bricks.
8) I’m not crazy. I’m in control.
9) All and all you had a pretty good run. But deep down inside you know it had to end somewhere. Might as well be here. Might as well be now. And it might as well be with me.
10) I came to get down and dirty. Oh yeah.
11) You should be thanking me man. I’m sending you straight to the fucking pearly gates with a first class ticket.
12) Let’s get one thing straight. I ain’t no fucking clown.
I reached back out to Richard Brake on Twitter and asked him what his favorite Doom Head quote was? Richard answered “If I had to choose one, I ain’t no fucking clown.”
You can see Richard Brake’s bring Doom Head alive on the big screen in Rob Zombie’s 31 on October 21, 2016. Horror fans can catch the film earlier on October 20, 2016 with a Fathom Special Event screening. I can’t wait to watch the uncut DVD version of the film.
If you haven’t seen Rob Zombie’s 31 check out the trailer below. After you see the film, let us know what your favorite Doom Head quote is. We are also curious to know if you agree with our best zombie movies of all-time round up.